Natural Rubber Soother Round – Single
Natural Rubber Soother ,One of the safest and most hygienic dummies on the market. It’s round shape, large shield and soft natural rubber makes it the perfect dummy for breastfed babies. Available in small 0-3 months,medium 3-6 months and large 6+ months.
- One(1) Round/Cherry Natural Rubber Soother in a reusable case allowing for convenient and hygienic storage.
- BPA Free
- No chemical softeners
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- Free from parabens
- No PVC
- No Phthalates
- Larger shield touches baby’s nose, providing closer simulation to breast feeding
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis
- Easy sterilisation
- All Natural Rubber Soothers meet the Australian Safety Standard for soothers, AS2432-1991/2008.
Natural Rubber Soother FAQ
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MY NATURAL RUBBER SOOTHER?
Natural Rubber Soothers should be boiled in water for 5 minutes (and allowed to cool) before first time use. Clean after each use with warm water and mild liquid soap before rinsing. Natural Rubber Soothers will change colour during use.
Orthodontic Shape or Round Shape???
Round Shape – Tends to work better for breast-fed babies because the tongue is positioned under the nipple as it is during breast-feeding, which helps prevent nipple confusion. About 80% of babies tend to move soothers around in their mouths, so the position of the round soother can never end up around the wrong way. Because the tongue’s position never changes, midwives usually recommend starting babies on rounded soothers. Natural Rubber Soothers round model is available in small (0-3 months), medium (3-6 months) and large (6 months+).
Orthodontic Shape – With the orthodontic shape, the tip of the nipple is slanted to encourage tongue movement against it (as opposed to under it). The tongue’s pressure is directed towards the tip. This shape is ideal for babies who are already accustomed to the orthodontic shape. The Natural Rubber Soother Ortho shape is available in small (0-6 months) and large (6 months+).